Monday, May 23, 2011

Tagged.

I was tagged by April, Rachelle, Nikole and Sayraah. :)

RULES:
1. Each tagged person must post ten things about themselves.
2. You have to choose and tag ten people.
3. Go to their blogs and tell them you tagged them.
4. No tag backs.
5. Have fun.

Since the last rule says "have fun", I should be in a good mood right? Despite all the things that are running inside my mind. Anyway, here we go.

1. My parents named me Agatha Patricia. I prefer to be called Tricia, but if were really close, you can all me "Tashing" or "Chuchay", or you can invent another nickname for me. I'm not very fond of being called Agatha but my former English teachers pronounce it in a very classy way that's just so pleasing to the ears that it makes me feel like a socialite whenever I hear it. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

2. I am a CATHOLIC SCHOOL SURVIVOR. I studied preschool and elementary at Our Lady of the Pillar Catholic School, spent my high school years at Jesus Good Shepherd School, and will be entering college next month at St. Scholastica's College, Manila. Believe it or not, I feel safe inside a Catholic school. I'm not a super holy type of person, like those who are aspiring to be nuns and priests, pero iba talaga yung feeling. Plus the Pastorelle sisters (the congregation that runs JGSS) are so fun to be with and they're good counselors too.

3. There are currently 162 photos stored in my iTouch and 110 of them are photos of a guy I fell in love with when I was in fifth grade. His name is Sam Concepcion. I don't care about what other people say, all I know is that he's cool in his own way and I want him to be mine forever.


4. My ultimate fear would be death and anything related to it. Like dead bodies, horror movies and ghosts. I'm afraid to die and I don't know why. Dying is inevitable, I know that. Eh basta natatakot ako. I just try not to think about it too much. Whenever my mom goes to a wake, she rarely asks me to come with her. And if she does, I don't look inside the casket. There were times that I did, and I swear to God that I did not sleep during those nights. As far as I could remember I have watched (and finished) three horror films. Ouija, Cinco (because Sam was there), and Coming Soon (I watched this at my friend's house, and I was with a lot of friends of course). I can still remember what happened in those movies and it still freaks me out.

5. I daydream a lot.

6. I don't like Charice. I know she's the pride of our country and she has achieved so much at such a young age, but seeing her on TV annoys me a lot. And its not because I love Sam, okay? I just hate her. But I like her songs.

7. I adore Dianna Agron. She's beautiful, intelligent and talented. She's all I ever want to be.


8. I have never experienced attending a prom. Ayaw daw ng school namin. </3

9. I want to travel the world. I don't know how (because I'm not rich) but I will.

10. I easily get jealous. Kahit na wala pa kong karapatan. </3

I'm going to tag: Faye, Ella, Marianne, Jeanne, Danella, and Pauline. (I know I'm supposed to tag 10 but I'm running out of people to tag. Lol.)

4 comments:

Patrish said...

Good luck on your college life! :) Kung sanang mag aaral ako this term, magkatapat lang ang schools natin, maybe we could see each other. Pero next term na lang when I come back. I'm sure you'll have fun and meet lots of new people! :)

Nikole Mendoza said...

Ooh. expressive infos, ^^ Dianna Agron is gorgeous! :)

Rachelle said...

Dianna Agron is indeed beautiful :) on missing prom, you haven't miss so much though. our prom was boring cos of all the program and ceremony.

Tricia said...

@Patrish: Thanks Ate! I'll see you by the time you get back. I'm so excited for college!

@Nikole: Thanks. I'm kinda talkative. Haha. Dianna. She's so awesome.


@Rachelle: She really is. If we were given a chance to have a prom, I bet the ceremony would be boring too, but I wish I could have experienced having one. Just to know what it feels like. I'm so mababaw. :))