Tuesday, May 17, 2011

All Over Again.

After almost a year, I'm back yet again; but this time, I made a new blog. 

I've been neglecting my blogger account since I started blogging on Tumblr. There, I post pictures, songs, quotes, and some of my stories almost everyday. At present I have more than a thousand posts, but I don't understand why I don't feel free to really express myself there. I went back to blogger because there's so much more that I want to say and I feel like this is the right place to post it. Instead of updating my old blog, I've decided to make a new one because I want a fresh start. So much has changed in the past 3 years that I've been using "The Juliet Article". Behind all my old posts were memories of not so good times and I was so immature back then. I just graduated from high school and there's a whole lot more in store for me now so, I guess its time for a new name and new stories.

2 comments:

sayraah said...

Welcome back to blogger. I have a tumblr account, too and just like you, I wasn't able to truly express what I felt. I'm looking forward to your posts about your experiences especially now that you're a college student. I hope you truly enjoy your freshie years because I certainly did. It's really a different environment when you get to college but you get to adjust, find true friends and eventually, get used to the sleepless nights just for studying. haha. GOODLUCK! :D

Tricia said...

Thanks Sayraah! I feel so free when I'm on blogger. Thanks for the college infos. I hope everything turns out great. I'm so excited! :))