Saturday, June 25, 2011

Jump Start My Kaleidoscope Heart.


Its been a month since I've last been here. College had me preoccupied these past few weeks. Little by little I'm adapting to the new environment; the noisy and busy streets of Manila, my new (and not to mention, very big) school, and lots and lots of people and places I don't know. It's hard, but I don't regret making this decision. So far my stay in St. Scho has been fine, though I feel uneasy at times when I don't know where to go and where my next class is, but I'm sure I'll be able to find my way eventually. 



Of course going to a new school means meeting new people and having new friends. To be honest, I had doubts before if I'll be able to fit in with my block mates, but was lucky enough to be in a section with amazing people. Were not all the same but we all get along well (I think). Smart girls, unique (not weird) girls, simple girls, "kikay" girls, funny girls...and mean girls? Hmm. And yeah, we're all girls. Haha. I guess were a little bit of everything rolled into one. 

Except for things that deal with academics, I don't have a lot of stories right now. I've been thinking too much lately but I don't want to talk about it. I'm all mixed and messed up. But maybe you'd be able have an idea if you listen to my current LSS. I don't know how I feel. Weird.


I tweaked my layout again. Something cute and..pink. Haha. I've been dreading the weather this week. The rain doesn't stop and it makes it harder to commute you know. Last Thursday, the heavy rains brought by Falcon flooded Manila and had me stuck at Quirino Ave. for two hours. It took me four hours to get home and I was dead tired. I was lucky enough to be home before 9 PM. Some of my friends from UST got home at around 2 AM. Anyway, I hope you guys are safe. :) I guess this is all for now. I'll be back when I have the time. :)

5 comments:

Super Kristal! :D said...

Ang cute naman ng uniform n'yo. T_________T kakaselos. <///3

Rachelle said...

Goodluck with college :) Gaah, Falcon got me stranded too.

Tricia said...

@Kristal: It is cute. Haha. Kaso you have to wear heels when you're wearing the skirt. Hassle especially when its raining.

@Rachelle: Thanks! What time did you get home? :))

Eva said...

Was quite stranded too but I just live somewhere here in Vito Cruz so I got home safely. And oh, you're tall haha!

sHeRrY said...

bloghopping.. cool shirt. I've seen some in fb and I'd like to buy some someday:)