Sunday, June 26, 2011

Like No One Else.

I just made a post yesterday so I think its too early to make another one, but times like this don't happen everyday, and I sure as hell don't feel this kind of happiness and excitement all the time. To be honest, I can't even breathe properly right now. My heart is racing and this unexceptionable feeling is eating me alive. Oh God. I'm making this post and I don't even know what I should write. I hope you get the idea of what I'm feeling right now. I want to share this with everyone and at the same time I don't want anyone of my friend to know about this. I'm just ranting here because as far as I know, not one of my close friends know that this site of mine exists. Hahaha. I mean, I can't blog about this in tumblr. Everyone else has one. So I'm sorry if I'm confusing you or if I'm making you think that I'm losing my mind but I just... Asdfghjkl. :) :( :) :(

I saw him again today. (Okay, so you probably know that this was the reason why I'm hyperventilating and all, right?) I think I looked at him for a split-second. I tried not to stare at him because he might see me looking at him..and that's going to be very awkward. So yeah. That's pretty much it. Asdfghjkl.

This might not happen again. And after some time I'm going to feel alone again. I'm going to miss you again. And I'm going to force myself to move again. But what the hell. All I know is that tonight, I'm going to sleep with a big smile on my face, regardless if you're not happy to see me (or you didn't see me at all). 

3 comments:

liz said...

I can totally relate to you. I don't also allow my friends to read my blog. 'Cause they tease me about being dramatic and deep. Haha.

Rachelle said...

Me too, I let my friends know about my tumblr but not my blogger. Haha.

Nikole Mendoza said...

Well, I just have to agree. Thankful, not only me felt this way also. ^^